Although I feel beyond tired I am still excited to share my partly-vegan dish I have made yesterday. I have chosen to nourish myself with organic eggs at least. Mainly because I don’t anything about egg substitutes. Where would I get my protein from?
Broccoli-field garlic quiche:
- ready made dough that can be easily spread in a cake pan
- broccoli being steamed until it is soft
- field garlic and oil fried in a pan
- soy cream, spices (salt, nutmeg, garlic) mixed in with two eggs, cut almonds, soy cheese for melting purposes all in one bowl
- to prevent the dough from getting soaked with water, spread some bread crumbs over it
- fill it with broccoli, field garlic and the sauce on top
- oven for about 30 min with 200°C
Probably the best and most satisfying meal in a long time. I even had a friend over and she found it yummy!
Although I ate mainly vegan these days, I have considered switching to a vegetarian diet. It might have something to do with feeling so tired probably due to my lack of iron. I am taking five pills each day which isn’t a solution in the long run. I feel sorry for badly treated animals and vegetarianism/veganism is kinda my boycott against it but not for sacrifice of my health.